2. Cookies are computer data , especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of the Site . Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
3. Entity on the device end user Service cookies and reaching an access to them is the operator of the Service.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes
a. compilation of statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages , which allows improvement of their structure and content ;
b. maintenance of the Service User's session ( after logging in) , through which user does not have on every page Site retype login and password ;
5. In the Service uses two basic types of cookies : " session " (session cookies) and " fixed" (persistent cookies) . Cookies " session " are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time , leave the website or disable the software ( web browser). " Permanent " cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user .
6. Software for browsing the web ( browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Service Users can change the settings in this respect. Internet browser to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details , see the help or documentation web browser.
8. If you do not wish to receive cookies , you may change your browser settings . We reserve that cookies are disabled required for authentication processes , security , maintenance, user preferences may make it difficult , and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the web